SA for Tax Year 6th of April 2020 to 5th of April 2021
Tax Return Deadline 31st of January 2022
How can I file Self Assessment?
- You can do it by yourself using your own gateway government account (open in new window) - only if you enroll for Self Assessment
- You can use paid software
- You can use our services to make sure all you allowable expenses has been included in your tax return.
Do I have to file Self Assessment?
If you answer Yes to any of the following you have to submit Self Assessment by the midnight of 31/01/2022:
* you received a letter from HMRC letting you know that you have to file Self Assessment
* you did register for Self Assessment
* you are Self Employed and earn more then £1,000
* you received rental income
* you receiving income from saving, investment or dividends
* you receiving foreign income
If you are not sure if you have to file Self Assessment you can answer a few question online on gov.uk
You can easily send us all information on email:
Currently you can only use our long distance services.