Previous Tax Year
from 6th of April 2020 to 5th of April 2021
31st of January 2022
Current Tax Year
from 6th of April 2021 to 5th of April 2022
Do I have to file
If you answer Yes to any of the following then you have to file your Tax Return
31st of January 2023
* you received a letter from HMRC letting you know that you have to file Self Assessment
* you did register for Self Assessment
* you are Self Employed and earn more then £1,000
* you received rental income
* you receiving income from saving, investment or dividends
* you receiving foreign income
File your Tax Return in 5 easy steps
Provide your details
1. Fill in form below
2. Provide us your email and we will send you information what we need to file your self assessment (you will skip the next step)
Fill in questionnaire
You will receive an email with quick questionnaire.
You will be able to upload any necessary documentation (bank statement, invoices, etc.)
Send your ID and proof of address
We need to make sure who you are so you will be able to file your ID and proof of address within questionnaire form.
We prepare and email you draft calculation within 3 working days.
We also email you an engagement letter for e-sign.
Once accepted we file tax Return to HMRC.
Once we prepare your draft calculation we email you an invoice.
You can make a payment online or by bank transfer. Bank details are provided on the invoice.
* If you have more then 20 transactions please contact us to provide you a correct price
CGT is charge separately depending on Capital Gain.