Updated: Jul 28
List of expenses you can put into your accpunts:
1. Director / directors' Salary
2. Employee / Employee Salary
3. National Insurance Contributions
4. Pension Contributions
5. Accountancy services
6. Licenses necessary to operate your business
7. Cleaning services
8. Office supplies, e.g. printer paper, ink, pens, notebooks, etc.
9. Purchase of office equipment, e.g. telephone, printer
10. Water, coffee and tea
11. Office / warehouse / hall rental
12. Utility bills, e.g. electricity, water etc.
13. Mobile Phone bill - For more information on the phone bill, see a separate article here
14. Milage: when traveling on business purpose and using a private car, you can deduct £0.45 for the first 10,000 miles and then £ 0.25 for each additional mile
15. Company car maintenance costs
16. Meal allowance - meals during business trips: over 5 hours - £5, over 10 hours - £10, over 15 hours and nights - £25
17. Goods purchased for sale
18. Uniforms/work clothing
19. all other costs directly related to running a business
If you are not sure what you can count as business expenses please contact us.
Are you looking for
Sell Employed expenses, click here